Monday, May 2, 2011

Good News!!!

It has been awhile, my dear readers, but is it official!!!!!!

I am a seminarian for the Diocese of Covington!




I will be assigned to St. Catherine of Sienna parish for the summer immediately following graduation. The news was made official on Monday of Holy Week in my meeting with His Excellency, Bishop Foys.

I AM SUPER EXCITED AND I THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND SUPPORT

Sorry this post is short and random, I have been meaning to put this up for awhile; just have been more than overwhelmed with schoolwork and Processions

Anywho, I was at a gorgeous Solemn High Mass for Holy Thursday in Chicago (where I sat in choir), St. Patricks in town for Good Friday, and the Easter Vigil, first at St. Michael's Ukrainian Catholic Church and than the Basilica of the Sacred Heart at Notre Dame.

Easter Sunday was back with the great Fr. Gabet, FSSP, at St. Patricks.

Anywho, that was a fairly quick run-through, but I just wanted to get on here quickly and alert my friends that I AM A SEMINARIAN!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Deo gratias!

Margaret Mary said...

Congratulations, Michael!

Sarah Johnson said...

Sing a new song to the Lord,
his praise in the assembly of the faithful!
What a calling, Michael Andreas :)

Post a Comment